What is Unimozer?
Unimozer implements mostly the same functionalities as BlueJ does.
- It allows the user to draw UML diagrams and generates the relative Java™ code automatically.
- All changes to the Java™ code are transmitted immediately back to the UML diagram.
- Classes can be compiled and objects can be created.
- The user can interact with the created objects by calling any of their public methods.
- Methods can be automatically represented as NS-diagrams (using Structorizer).
Why this new software?
While working with BlueJ, I missed some features
so I decided to put my fingers, once again, into the code.
What about it's name?
"Unimozer" is a very bad acronym for "Universal Modelizer", which comes straight from the fact
that it can draw UML diagrams. In english the name "Unimozer" may sound quite nice, but in
luxemburgish or german people may giggle about it's pronunciation.
Is there any license?
Unimozer is released under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation
Concerning third party code in Unimozer, please read the enclosed "license.txt" file
or check out the "about"-dialog.